Recently, NASA astronomers have discovered yet another earth, Kepler 452b; a planet that seems pretty similar to our own Earth having conditions for a habitat to flourish. It has also been considered as the “closest twin” of the planet Earth.
Now just in case if the assumptions end up being true, who all would actually be benefiting out of the fact?
- The religious leaders: They would be the first to run in there in order to start the processes of religious segmentation. They didn’t spare Earth 1.0, how do you expect it in case of Earth 2.0?
- The Political System: The most uncoordinated, so called ‘coordinated’ body of any country or state. True it is that laws and order are very much vital elements required in order to conduct everything in a regulatory way. But unfortunately nowadays the politics has turned into much more than just law and order. It has rather made itself a perfect example of “the perfect chaos”.
- Industrialists: We cannot disagree a new planet altogether will give the industrialists a new place to exploit largely. Cutting of trees, global warming, pollution, acid rain and what not! Cycle of nature humiliation will start all over again.
- Discriminators: Discriminations. Racial discrimination, colour discrimination, caste discrimination, religious discrimination, gender discrimination and the list is endless, when it come to the kinds of discriminations happening all over the world. The discriminators will get yet another chance to spread their practice of spreading fear through the means of all sorts of discriminations.
- Corrupts: Last but not the least, the people who would benefit is corrupt people! The extent at which corrupts are widespread globally isn’t hidden from anyone. There is a famous saying:
“Power doesn’t corrupt people, people corrupt power.”
True it is, that it is man every time that has corrupted the power, thus where there are people, hardly it will be possible that there isn’t any corruption.
- Terrorists: The final call and result of all of these mentioned above is terrorism. Terrorism is nothing but the spread of terror or fear. The fear of losing power and gaining of power over the matters of global issues. The Earth 2.0 won’t also be remain safe for longer from the wrath of this term terrorism once it is truly stated as another Earth.
On a serious note, if the man doesn’t still wake up and get aware and sensible as well, soon apart from these there will be several other kinds of numerous events that will occur on that Earth 2.0 which would truly lead to serious implications on this new naive planet too.